Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Richard Wallis email




From: Craig Withers [mailto:CWithers@RichardWallis.co.uk]
Sent: 24 August 2011 10:09
To: neil.robbie@rma.uk.net
Subject: Lambert GT Services - Glass Tempering Plant Machine

Hi Neil,

NIG have now admitted liability and an interim payment is in the system as I type.

I have advised HSB, but would guess you have completed your report following our meeting on Friday.
Despite NIG’s “u turn” your report is still very relevant and if you would be kind enough to submit as usual.

Really good to meet you, my client & I were both impressed with your knowledge and professionalism.

Finally, Bev sends here regards as does J L.   As soon as I get the Harbourne Golf Day details, I will be in touch.


Best regards


Craig 

No comments:

Post a Comment